1. In order to prevent contamination of the surface of the lead end, it should not be directly contacted with the lead end. Otherwise, the solderability may be degraded.
2. The position of the lead end should be consistent with the hole position of the printed board. Any improper fit may cause dangerous stress in the relay, which may impair the performance and reliability. Please refer to the punch pattern in the sample for punching.
3. After the relay is inserted into the circuit board, the lead pin must not be pulled to avoid affecting the relay seal or other performance.
4. Excessive pressure should not be applied to the relay housing during the insertion process to avoid cracking of the housing or changes in operating characteristics.
5. The insertion and extraction pressure of the quick connecting foot is 10 kg. Too much insertion force will cause damage to the relay, and too little pressure will affect contact reliability and current carrying capacity.
6. It is especially emphasized that if the relay is accidentally dropped or subjected to impact during installation, the electrical parameters may be changed, but the mechanical parameters may change greatly. There are serious hidden dangers and should not be used as much as possible.
7. Do not use silicon-containing resins and protective agents, which can cause contact failures, even plastic relays.
8. Pay attention to the coil power supply and contact power supply according to the specified polarity. The contact is usually connected to the positive pole (+).
9. Avoid applying voltage to the coil exceeding the maximum allowable voltage or the temperature rise of the coil exceeds the insulation level of the enameled wire.
10. The rated load and service life are under the specified standard conditions, and it is impossible to cover the various use requirements of the automotive relay.